Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ciao mi amici,
Io sono dispiace che non ho scritto miei blog su volta.
"I'm sorry that I haven't written my blogs on time."

Hello, the few, the proud, my followers, :-) At least I would like to think you proud, if not the work being done, or worked at, that fact that I have successfully managed to manage a blog about four times a month. I'm kind of impressed with that; next step: writting post cards to my ever so awesome and very, very much loved, (not too mention thank you very, very, super much for everything,) supporters. That is my next mountain to triumph over, for you see it is a struggle of mine. Oh, and I say few, well because their is just eight of you followers I can tell. I dig it. Thank you for reading this little blog of mine.
Moving on, Tuesday we went out with out friends again, (a regular occurance, I'd say), just to hang out but also to see Paride and Giocomo before their trip to the states. They left Friday morning and will be back September 10?? I think?? They really wanted to see us before they left for the States and had mentioned how they have lots of plans for things for us all to do together once they get back, once we all have time again. :-) It makes me happy. I look forward to it all. Beautiful (don't know if that actually fits there, but there it is. . . ). Wednesday we went swimming with some a Aventi Italia people, and met this kid Ben (who is not part of the Aventi Italia program, just someone they wanted us to meet because he lives near us), and who trully isn't a kid, and well he is one of the most "jacked", or muscular men I've seen in my life. He is studing to be a bodyguard, and if you looked for him in a crowd just look for the guy who looks like he is flexing, while just standing there. . . huge; nice guy. But he is one of our new found friends here, look forward to chilling with him. All of that is so you have a clue about who we are chilling with and so you know we are out there, working at, slowing filling our time.
After swimming, we went back to the Harding HUF villa and they cooked us some steaks, let me say pretty much wonderful in all ways, and we enjoyed each others company together. It was good.
Thursday, Anna Callen and I walked from Ventimiglia, Italy to Nice, France, and I did not get back till yesterday evening, It was great, very, very beautiful, one of the more beautiful places I've seen in my life, but way too expensive. It was a good thing we had packed all the food really needed for the trip. Beautiful. Beautiful and full of boats, I think I salvated.
This coming week is a convention of many of the Church of Christs in the area and we are going to be helping in any way possible with it. So back to work, I'm loving it. And as always, continue your prayers please. Because I love those a lot too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment