Friday, September 11, 2009

Well I am totally stumped on how to start talking/ writing this here blog. but total blanks on how that is going to happen but Salute!!! to you anyways. And it at least makes me happy that you are reading my blog right now. Thanks. You Rock.
This past week we have been working on the Women's Retreat, making bookmarks and other snazzy things that are cute and cuddly-ish, (bookmarks are not something I usually cuddle with, but you get the picture). We have been putting together little trinkets for memory, not forget this convention and what you learned type things. Hopefully people enjoy these things and don't through them away right after leaving, my feelings would be crushed. Well, maybe not crushed, but I would definitely be bummed, as all of us here, (Anto, Evan, Tracie, Anna, and I) had put time into this. So next time you go to a women's convention; don't through your pretty little bookmark, or kool glazed rock, with something encouraging on it away. (Oh, and the cool glazed look comes from a thin layer of watered down glue, awesome, you should do it to everything: homework, your fingernails, computer screens that you own, painting of you weird neighbor; everything.) Sorry, that was definitely a tangent. Either way that has been what has taken up a chunk of our time.
Oh, and I think I mentioned this last time, but we are now doing Italian two hours a day five-ish days a week (depends on schedule). But its quite helpful. I'm a learnin' man.
This coming Saturday is our friend Emmanuella's (I think I spelt that right??) birthday, which is awesome and will be going to her party and also seeing Giocomo and Paride then also; as they got back from visiting the states the 9th. I'm looking forward to it.
And, I think the other big news is that Anna Callen, my sisters friend who decided to stay here an additional month and help us out and encourage us through life, will be leaving this coming Wednesday, which is kind of a bummer, but she is going to be considering coming back and working us after a lot more prayer, and thinking. So drop a little prayer on GOD's will being done in everything, including Anna coming back or staying; because that would be awesome.
Once again, thank you for everything you are to me, and for all you've done too. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment