Friday, September 4, 2009

Ciao miei amici!!!!!!exciting thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spero che tutto e' bene per voi.
I hope all is well (or good) for you guys.

This past week on September 1st, our coordinators got back from furlough, (if that's how it is spelled, that missionary vacation thing), and they are going to be helping us learn the language even better, (which I can say that I've got a lot of bettering to be doing :-) and help us get even more things going which will be good. And August is over so I am looking forward to trying to hang out with Sandro again; as it has been about a month since we have seen and hung out with him because he had to do some traveling for his job. Oh, exciting news that I had no part in at all is: Antonella, a lady that has been going to the congregation up in Pistoia, got baptized this past week too. Which is awesome happiness. I think I remember referring to her in another blog as the lady I thought/seemed totally awesome but didn't know what it was about her. Well she is Antonella, and baptized and part of the Church- AWESOME. And another one of our friends, Patrizio, he is back in town this week and we are going to hang out with him. But all in all, I don't feel like this has been the busiest week. It's been a week setting up for everything productive that will being happening here after. Oh yeah, we will be resuming Italian like I said, but instead of two hours a day, three times a week; it is two hours a day, five days a week. Which I must say I'm looking forward too/need; even though I have been learning, I've got a lot more learning to do. Which reminds me, yesterday we set one of the rooms up in the villa as a study, which is awesome, and so needed because I can't concentrate without silence, or a complete focus by all in the area. Makes me happy because, well, I'm easily distracted. Pray for the work here, and that things continue to pick up, so much so that we can't handle all of the work. It'll be amazing. Io apprezzo che tutto fai. Grazie.

No comments:

Post a Comment